Drewery, Pannell to wed Oct. 22
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Drewery of Ripley, Miss. announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Jennifer Leigh Drewery, to Mitchell H. Pannell of Myrtle. He is the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. M. H. Pannell of Myrtle.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Betty Wilbanks and the late Mr. O. G. Wilbanks and the late Mr. and Mrs. Lyman Drewery, all of Ripley.
Jennifer attended Ripley High School, Northeast Mississippi Community College, and Blue Mountain College, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological and Life Science, with a minor in chemistry and English. She is currently a science teacher at Ingomar Attendance Center, where she is also co-sponsor of the cheerleaders.
Mitchell attended Myrtle Attendance Center and is a diesel mechanic.
The couple will exchange vows in a private ceremony on Oct. 22, 2010.
A reception honoring the couple will be held at the home of the bride’s parents in Ripley at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...