Window Display Winner
The New Albany Main Street Association sponsored the “Main Street Window Display” contest from September 1 – 21.
Congratulations to “Merle Norman,” the winner of the 2010 Main Street Window Display Contest.
The participating stores that took part in this event were: Bankhead Flowers & Fine Gifts, Bankhead Gallery, Barbara Tyre, Bead Shack, Merle Norman, Mimi’s, Moda Designs by Emily Roberts, Runway Boutique, Something Special, Southern Traditions, Sugaree’s Bakery, T. Sappington & Co., The Seamstress, Two Doors Down, and Union County Feed & Seed.
The winner will receive one free year of membership to the New Albany Main Street Association, a cake of choice from Sugaree’s Bakery, and fresh flowers from a florist of choice in New Albany.
“Thank you to the public for coming in to vote for your favorite window display,” said Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...