The Jarvis’s celebrate 30 years
Danny and Gaye Jarvis of New Albany, Miss. celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows on Waimanalo Beach, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, on Aug. 24, 2010.
Reverend Kermit Rydell of BeachWed.com performed the renewal ceremony.
They also had a live webcast so their children, grandchildren, and family could share in the excitement.
The Jarvis’s were married on December 29, 1980.
They have three children, Deya and Jason Kent, Katrina and Brian Jackson and Josh Jarvis, all of New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...