The Jarvis’s celebrate 30 years
Danny and Gaye Jarvis of New Albany, Miss. celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows on Waimanalo Beach, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, on Aug. 24, 2010.
Reverend Kermit Rydell of BeachWed.com performed the renewal ceremony.
They also had a live webcast so their children, grandchildren, and family could share in the excitement.
The Jarvis’s were married on December 29, 1980.
They have three children, Deya and Jason Kent, Katrina and Brian Jackson and Josh Jarvis, all of New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...