Award-winning writer to speak at September ‘Luncheon with Books’
An award-winning local writer will be featured at this month’s ‘Luncheon with Books,’ held at the Union County Library.
Tupelo native Peggy Webb is known for writing in several genres, including humor columns, romance, literary women’s fiction and screenplays. The best-selling author has now ventured into comic mysteries, and the third book in her series, “Elvis and the Mambo Murders” is set for release on Sept. 28.
Webb will enlighten guests with her recent series during the lunch as well as talk about her career, which has spanned over 25 years.
Webb is well known not only in Mississippi, but also worldwide, as her stories are printed in over 17 languages and she has written 60 novels, 200 humor columns and two screen plays.
The September session of Luncheon with Books will be held on September 21 at the library. Lunch will be provided by the Retired Teachers Association.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...