New Albany Lions Club to hold fundraisers
The Lions Club of New Albany is having two fundraisers to help raise money for people with vision impairments.
Orders are being taken now for bags of pecan halves. The pecans will be shipped around November 15 and the flavors are roasted, plain, and there will be some assorted bags. The cost is $8 for one bag of pecan halves.
In addition, there is a ‘Dinner for Two’ fundraiser in which interested parties can enter a raffle for $5 to win a dinner for two at certain New Albany and Tupelo restaurants.
There is a possibility that there will be twelve dinners that the winner can win.
The tickets will be available October 1 and can be purchased from any Lions Club member or contact BNA Bank and ask for Anita Speck or Machell Kirk for more information.
The New Albany Lions Club meets the first and third Thursday of each month at Taylor’s Place Restaurant at noon.
New Albany Lions Club is a part of Lions Club International, the world’s largest service club organization. Founded in 1917, the organization is known for fighting blindness locally, nationally, and internationally through volunteerism and fundraisers.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...