Ellistown Breezes, September 10, 2010
Deepest sympathy to the family of Travis McClure who was buried last Sunday. He left a family who simply adored him and many friends.
I was glad to hear Larry McCord has been released from the hospital after receiving a stint or two.
Peggy Humphries has also been released from the hospital. Peggy injured one of her knees a couple of weeks before her so Eddie, had broken an arm.
Mike and Sherry Moore celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary Aug. 21 (and they say they are still best friends after all those years!).
Happy birthday to Mildred Roberts who celebrated her 95th birthday, Sept. 1. May you have many more.
Happy birthday to Audrie Randle on her 11th birthday on Sept. 13; to Lillie Bell who will be 102 (I think) on Sept. 13; to Frances Wigington who will be 91 on Sept. 15; to Sula Roberts who will be 90 on Sept. 16; to Annie Bell Coker who will be 94 on Sept. 17; to Bobbie Jones who also has a birthday on Sept. 17.
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to my step-granddaughter Gwen and husband Rob who will celebrate their 16th on Sept. 17.
I apologize for the recent absence of my column. I woke up sick on August 3rd and after three rounds of treatment, and much, much coughing, was admitted to New Albany Hospital, through ER for pneumonia. I am writing this Monday, September 6th from my hospital room but hope to be released today or tomorrow. Again I apologize for the gaps in my consistency.
Thank all of you who have called, sent cards, and/or come by for a visit. It is appreciated more than you know.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...