Clayton wins first tournaments
Morris Kelly Clayton recently won her first tennis tournament. The 10 year-old daughter of Brad & Jamie Clayton has been playing tennis since she was seven and started playing in tournaments at the age of nine.
She placed first in the Corinth Jr. Candy Classic in July in the girls 10’s singles division. She also received second place for singles at the Oxford Jr. Open in August, and placed 1st in the girls 12’s doubles division. Pictured with Clayton is her partner for doubles, Kacey Faver from Starkville, MS.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...