Northeast Continuing Education to offer Basic Computer and Microsoft Word courses
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer three Basic Computer and Microsoft Word classes beginning in September.
Northeast’s Basic Computer class will meet in Holliday Hall on the Booneville campus beginning Monday, September 13 and will run through Monday, October 18. Start time for this class will be set for 5:30 p.m. ending at 8:30 p.m. Cost is $30 per person. Microsoft Word classes in Booneville will run from Monday, October 25 through Monday, December 6. Classes will begin at 5:30 p.m. and conclude at 8:30 p.m. Cost is $40 per person.
At the Northeast at Corinth and New Albany Basic Computer class will meet beginning Thursday, September 16 and will run through Thursday, October 21. Start time for this class will be set for 5:30 p.m. ending at 8:30 p.m. Cost is $30 per person. Microsoft Word classes in Corinth will run from Thursday, October 28 through Thursday, December 9. Classes will begin at 5:30 p.m. ending at 8:30 p.m. Cost is $40 per person.
Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education courses and applications should be turned in one week prior to the selected class starting so officials can see how many students will be attending.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...