Dillard, Hall join BMC softball program
Blue Mountain College picked up two more softball players recently with the addition of Stephanie Dillard and Erin Hall – both from New Albany.
Dillard, a sophomore catcher and outfielder who played at East Union High School, is also member of the BMC Lady Toppers cross country team.
Hall, a junior outfielder, was a standout high school player at Ingomar High School, and has transferred to BMC from Mississippi State.
A four-year letter-winner at East Union High School, Dillard was an all-division and all-state performer who led the Urchins in stolen bases.
Hall also lettered four years while playing for the Falcons. She was a three-time all division player and an all-state performer her senior season.
“Both Stephanie and Erin are great athletes and versatile softball players,” said BMC coach Kevin Barefield. “They’re mature college students who come from very good high school programs, and they will give us some much-needed depth in this first year of our program.”
BMC begins play this season in the NAIA Tran-South Athletic Conference.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...