Breakfast with grandparents at Ingomar
On Sept. 10, grandparents are invited to Ingomar Attendance Center in grades Pre K through 3 to eat breakfast with their grandchildren.
We will begin with Pre K at 8 a.m. followed by kindergarten at 8:05, first grade at 8:20, and second grade at 8:25, and thrid grade at 8:30. The cost will be $1 per grandparent for breakfast.
All grandparents are encouraged to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...