Anderson, Montgomery to wed Sept. 3
Mary Anderson and James L. Montgomery will exchange wedding vows on Friday, September 3, 2010 at 2:30 p.m. at a private ceremony.
Family and friends are invited to the reception at their home following the ceremony.
The bride-elect is a full-time employee at Ashley Furniture. She is also a 1997 graduate of Jackson County Community College where she pursued a degree in human services.
She is now an honor student at Penn Foster College, majoring in Criminal Justice Law. Upon completion in September 2011, she plans to become a crime scene investigator.
The groom is a retired farmer.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...