Edwards, Russell to wed Sept. 4
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Edwards of New Albany, Miss. announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Brittany Michelle Edwards to Ryan Allen Russell, son of Mr. and Mrs. Barry Russell of Myrtle.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jack and Betty Edwards and the late Buddy and Mary Graham, all of New Albany.
She is a 2009 graduate of Ingomar Attendance Center where she was a member of the fastpitch and slowpitch varsity softball team and was on the basketball team as well. She will graduate in 2013 from Northeast Mississippi Community College with a major in Nursing (RN). She is now employed at Magnolia Personal Care Home.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Barry Russell of Myrtle. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Jamie Hill of Keownville. He is also the grandson of Opal Russell and the late Troy Russell.
Ryan is a 2007 graduate from West Union Attendance Center where he was a member of the golf team. He is now employed at Fireline Incorporated.
The couple will exchange vows at 2 p.m. on September 4, 2010 at Ingomar Baptist Church in New Albany. Brother Louie Williams will be the officiating minister. There will be a reception right after the wedding at the church. All family and friends are cordially invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...