Toyota to announce jobs, hiring process Monday at ICC
Toyota Manufacturing-Mississippi, along with the Mississippi Development Authority, is expected to release more information on how to apply for a job at the Blue Springs plant.
The announcement is set for 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 23, at Itawamba Community College’s Belden campus.
The Mississippi Department of Employment Security will handle all applications for the expected 2,000 jobs through its WIN Job Centers. The department is working to allow persons to apply for the jobs from a computer, at home or otherwise.
Toyota announced in June that it would begin preparing to open the plant late next summer or early next fall and would be producing the Corolla.
Besides the 2,000 jobs at the plant itself, at least 2,000 more will become available through Toyota suppliers.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...