Ecru News, August 20, 2010
Open house at North Pontotoc was held on Tuesday, Aug. 17. It is hard to believe school is back in session.
North Pontotoc football team will play Lewisburg Friday night at North Pontotoc at 7:30 p.m.
North Pontotoc Middle school will play their first football game against Nettleton, Monday, Aug. 23 at 5:30 p.m. at North Pontotoc.
North Pontotoc’s Homecoming parade will take place on Thursday, Sept. 2 with Homecoming following on Friday, Sept. 3.
Wednesday, Sept. 1 is the designated date for AWANA registration at Friendship Baptist Church for the Community. Registration will begin at 5 p.m. and end at 7 p.m. AWANA begins on Wednesday, Sept. 8.
Friendship’s van ministry is selling t-shirts as a fundraiser to buy an AWANA van. The price is $15 each. Those in charge of this project are: Tim Ball, Pam Scott Smylie, Chris and Michelle Herring.
“Christmas in August” is planned for Saturday, Aug. 28 at 5 p.m. Friendship’s choir along with Jon Ginn, their music director will go over the music for the Christmas Cantata. There will be fun, food, fellowship and door prizes. A potluck supper will be served.
Victory Sunday will be held at Friendship Baptist Church, Sunday, Aug. 29. Shannon Moore will cook barbeque and beans for the occasion. Donations will be accepted for the lunch.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...