Hamberlin, Greenhill to wed August 21
Ms. Rebecca Hamberlin of New Albany, Miss. and Mr. Richard M. Hamberlin IV of Thaxton, announce the engagement of their daughter, Mary Elizabeth Hamberlin of New Albany to Volleney Cyle Greenhill, son of Mr. and Mrs. “Speedo” Greenhill of Baldwyn.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Lynda Murrah Patterson of New Albany and the late Roy Murrah, and Mr. and Mrs. Richard M. Hamberlin III of Clarksdale, Miss.
Miss Hamberlin is a 2006 graduate of New Albany High School. She is currently attending Northeast Mississippi Community College, where she is majoring in Elementary Education.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. James Curtiss Greenhill of Wheeler, and the late Molly Greenhill, Ms. Ann Windham of Booneville, and the late Shelby Bullard of Rienzi, Miss.
Mr. Greenhill is a 2007 graduate of East Union Attendance Center. He is currently employed at King Kars in Tupelo, Miss.
The couple will exchange vows at 6 p.m. on August 21, 2010 in an outdoor ceremony at Manning Gardens in Guntown. Reverend F. Dennis Landrum of Arkabutla, Miss. will be officiating the ceremony. A reception will follow. All family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...