Call center brings jobs to Union Co.
A new call center has opened up in downtown New Albany and is creating new jobs for New Albany and Union County residents.
The business is called Professional Management Group and is located at 105 West Main Street.
The center will employ people for telemarketing and they will call prospective clients in Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia and try to sell them AT&T business services.
Tom Massengill, president of the company, said, “We currently have 13 employees, but plan to hire a total of 30 people. Local businesses like this one are trying to create jobs for people in Mississippi.”
For more information, call Massengill at 534-4987.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...