Call center brings jobs to Union Co.
A new call center has opened up in downtown New Albany and is creating new jobs for New Albany and Union County residents.
The business is called Professional Management Group and is located at 105 West Main Street.
The center will employ people for telemarketing and they will call prospective clients in Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia and try to sell them AT&T business services.
Tom Massengill, president of the company, said, “We currently have 13 employees, but plan to hire a total of 30 people. Local businesses like this one are trying to create jobs for people in Mississippi.”
For more information, call Massengill at 534-4987.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...