Lue Berta Blackwell, 76, of New Albany, died Aug. 11, 2010 at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo.
Survivors include her children, Willie Blackwell, Johnny Blackwell and Diane Worship of New Albany, Adrian Blackwell of Indiana, Juanita McCree of Kentucky and Tony Woods of Ill.; one brother, James Calvert of Indiana, 36 grandchildren, 42 great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 1 until 7 p.m., Friday, Aug. 13, 2010 at Serenity Chapel-New Albany.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, 2010, at Union Grove M.B. Church with Rev. Willie B. Sampson officiating. Interment was in Union Grove Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home – New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...