Matha Jewell Butler Daniel, 96, of New Albany, died Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010 in Guntown at her grandson’s home.
Survivors include her daughter, Dianne Daniel of New Albany; a son, Larry Daniel of New Albany; two sisters, one grandson and one great-granddaughter.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, 2010 at the funeral home.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 6, 2010 at United Funeral Service in New Albany with Rev. Leslie Nabors and Rev. David Laman officiating. Interment will be in New Albany City Cemetery.
Memorials can be made to Unity Hospice Care, 1413 W. Main St. Suite B, Tupelo, MS 38804.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...