Joe Keith Gaines, 60, of New Albany, died Sunday, Aug. 8, 2010 at his residence.
Survivors include his wife, Mary Hilzendager Gaines of New Albany; two sons, Larry Gaines of Olive Branch and Adam Gaines of New Albany; one brother and three grandchildren.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 2010 at the funeral home.
Funeral services were at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010 at United Funeral Service with Rev. Clyde Pound officiating. Interment was in Ingomar Cemetery.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...