Local rehab center dedicates new pavilion
Residents at Union County Health and Rehab will now have a shaded place to relax outside uner their new pavilion.
A dedication of the pavilion was held last week to honor past, present, and future residents of the rehab center.
Rev. Terry Rodgers, one of the chaplains for UCHR, spoke to the residents and guests at the ceremony. He said, “These residents have a love for Jesus and a love for people. This facility is built on care and love. I am so thankful to be a part of this facility and hope to be for years to come.”
Owners from Jackson and North Mississippi came to the dedication, which included Karl Speetjens. Owners Steve Delaney and Gary Pace could not attend the ceremony. Administrator Carolyn Wilson was also in attendance.
Mike Staten, a Senior Vice President of BNA Bank, said, “We want the best for all of the residents here. This pavilion will be a wonderful addition to our community.”
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...