NA High School hosts Camp Freshman in August
Upcoming freshmen at New Albany High School will learn about school policies such as dress code, attendance, grades and drug testing during Camp Freshman Aug. 4.
They will have a chance to meet their teachers, learn study skills, get their fall schedule, find their locker and learn to open it.
Students will have a chance There will be games, prizes, lunch and free t-shirts for those who were pre-registered before June 26. Students whose forms were turned in after this date will be allowed to attend but will not receive a t-shirt.
Small groups will be led by Class of 2010 Senior Mentors who will show students around the school and campus. Every upcoming freshman is strongly encouraged to attend this fun day. This will help to make the first day of school a little less intimidating and allows students to get off to the best school year ever!
Students are to be dropped off at the NAHS auditorium doors at 9 a.m. and should be picked up promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Students will be required to dress and behave appropriately at this school event.
If your child did not pre-register but would still like to attend, please call the New Albany High School school office at 534-1805.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...