Birth of Michael James Clayton
Jennifer and Joseph Clayton of New Albany, MIss. welcomed son Michael James Clayton into the world on May 26,2009 at 9:17 a.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is the grandson of John and LInda Davis of New Albany, Shelia Ford of Memphis, Tenn., and the late Lanny Clayton. His great-grandparents are Bill Clayton of Blue Springs, Ruth Brooks of Jackson, Tenn., Beatric Watson of Illinois, the late Robert Davis , and the late Carlos and Virginia Goddard of Illinois.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...