Jackson, Reeder to wed June 6
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Jackson of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Holly Elizabeth Jackson to Drew Alan Reeder, both of New Albany. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Strawn of Enterprise, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Cessel Jackson of New Albany. Holly attended Ingomar Attendance Center. She also received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education at Blue Mountain College. She is employed with the Union County School District as a 5th and 6th grade teacher at Ingomar Attendance Center. Drew is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Reeder of New Albany. The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hall of New Albany and Mr. and Mrs. Harold Reeder and the late Mrs. Ann Reeder of Ecru, Miss. Drew attended Ingomar Attendance Center. He also graduated from Northeast Mississippi Community College with a certification in Machine Tool and Die Technology. He is employed a Sruggs Farm Lawn and Garden in Saltillo, Miss. The couple will exchange vows June 6, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Ingomar Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Reverend Riger Reeder and the Reverend Clyde Pound. A reception will immediately follow in the Family Life Center. All family and friends to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- Taylor to continue softball career at Delta State May 5, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...