Jackson, Reeder to wed June 6
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Jackson of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Holly Elizabeth Jackson to Drew Alan Reeder, both of New Albany. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Strawn of Enterprise, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Cessel Jackson of New Albany. Holly attended Ingomar Attendance Center. She also received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education at Blue Mountain College. She is employed with the Union County School District as a 5th and 6th grade teacher at Ingomar Attendance Center. Drew is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Reeder of New Albany. The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hall of New Albany and Mr. and Mrs. Harold Reeder and the late Mrs. Ann Reeder of Ecru, Miss. Drew attended Ingomar Attendance Center. He also graduated from Northeast Mississippi Community College with a certification in Machine Tool and Die Technology. He is employed a Sruggs Farm Lawn and Garden in Saltillo, Miss. The couple will exchange vows June 6, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Ingomar Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Reverend Riger Reeder and the Reverend Clyde Pound. A reception will immediately follow in the Family Life Center. All family and friends to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer