Jackson, Reeder to wed June 6
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Jackson of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Holly Elizabeth Jackson to Drew Alan Reeder, both of New Albany. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Strawn of Enterprise, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Cessel Jackson of New Albany. Holly attended Ingomar Attendance Center. She also received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education at Blue Mountain College. She is employed with the Union County School District as a 5th and 6th grade teacher at Ingomar Attendance Center. Drew is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Reeder of New Albany. The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hall of New Albany and Mr. and Mrs. Harold Reeder and the late Mrs. Ann Reeder of Ecru, Miss. Drew attended Ingomar Attendance Center. He also graduated from Northeast Mississippi Community College with a certification in Machine Tool and Die Technology. He is employed a Sruggs Farm Lawn and Garden in Saltillo, Miss. The couple will exchange vows June 6, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Ingomar Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Reverend Riger Reeder and the Reverend Clyde Pound. A reception will immediately follow in the Family Life Center. All family and friends to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...