Gillespies celebrate 60th anniversary
Ralph and Doris Gillespie of Blue Springs will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on January 17, 2009 at the Sherman Church of Christ in the Fellowship Building from 1 – 3 p.m. They were married January 22, 1949 in Tupelo. Their children are Tim and Patricia Holcomb of Ecru, Jeff and Elaine Gillespie of the Endville Community, Frank and Margaret Anderson of Blue Springs, Mitch and Nancy Brazeal of Saltillo, and Dr. Chuck and Karen Capps of Franklin, Tenn. The Gillespies also have 13 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. The couple requests no gifts.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...