Harris, McGaha to wed May 16
Terry and Monte Harris of Pontotoc and Mike and Angela Kirk of Myrtle are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Courtney Harris of Myrtle to Joseph McGaha of Myrtle. Harris is the granddaughter of Dorothy Chunn of Saltillo, Nickey and Cathy Gliatta of Raliegh, NC, James and Mary Montgomery of Pontotoc, Melvin and Jewel Harris of Tupelo, and the late Kennith and Jean Kirk of Enterprise, Miss. She is a 2004 graduate of West Union Attendance Center. She received her degree from KC’s School of Hair Design in 2008 as a nail technician and is currently pursuing a degree in nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College. She is employed as a nail technician at Nicole and Co. Salon in New Albany, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of John R. and Beverly McGaha of Myrtle. He is the grandson of the late Elliot and Geraldine Manning of New Albany and Annie Ruth McGaha and the late John McGaha of New Albany. He is a 2006 graduate of West Union Attendance Center. He is a 2009 graduate of Itawamba Community College with a major in Agribusiness Technology. He is currently employed as a farmer and at Walmart Distribution Center. The couple will exchange vows on May 16, 2009 at 6 p.m. at New Hope Baptist Church with Rev. Kyle Ivy as the officiating minister. The reception will be immediately following the ceremony at the home of Mike and Angela Kirk.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball May 29, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2