Harris, McGaha to wed May 16
Terry and Monte Harris of Pontotoc and Mike and Angela Kirk of Myrtle are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Courtney Harris of Myrtle to Joseph McGaha of Myrtle. Harris is the granddaughter of Dorothy Chunn of Saltillo, Nickey and Cathy Gliatta of Raliegh, NC, James and Mary Montgomery of Pontotoc, Melvin and Jewel Harris of Tupelo, and the late Kennith and Jean Kirk of Enterprise, Miss. She is a 2004 graduate of West Union Attendance Center. She received her degree from KC’s School of Hair Design in 2008 as a nail technician and is currently pursuing a degree in nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College. She is employed as a nail technician at Nicole and Co. Salon in New Albany, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of John R. and Beverly McGaha of Myrtle. He is the grandson of the late Elliot and Geraldine Manning of New Albany and Annie Ruth McGaha and the late John McGaha of New Albany. He is a 2006 graduate of West Union Attendance Center. He is a 2009 graduate of Itawamba Community College with a major in Agribusiness Technology. He is currently employed as a farmer and at Walmart Distribution Center. The couple will exchange vows on May 16, 2009 at 6 p.m. at New Hope Baptist Church with Rev. Kyle Ivy as the officiating minister. The reception will be immediately following the ceremony at the home of Mike and Angela Kirk.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...