The men of Tri-County Baptist Church prepared breakfast and fed the mothers of the church Sunday, May 10, for Mother’s Day. During the morning worship service, all the mothers were presented a gift.
The Mother/Daughter Brunch was held Saturday, May 9, in the Tri-County Baptist fellowship hall. The special speaker was Carolyn Higgins from Algoma. Approximately 45 mothers and daughters attended.
Graduation recognition will be held Sunday, May 17, at Sherman Baptist. The high school graduates are Brian Ard, Katie Christian, and Hayden Grant. The college graduates are Stefanie Christian and Trey Hill. A pot luck lunch will be held following the morning service.
The 55 and Up club will meet Tuesday, May 19, at Locust Hill Church at 11 a.m.
Vacation Bible School is scheduled for June 22 – 26. This year’s theme is Rome: Paul and the underground church.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...