Newby, Jeter to wed May 2
Mr. Alan Newby and Ms. Sandy Newby of Myrtle are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Lauren Brooke Newby of Myrtle to Samuel Chase Jeter of Myrtle. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. lee Allan (Bo) and Connie Garrison of Myrtle and Mr. Reece and Francis Newby of Myrtle. She graduated from West Union Attendance Center from 2007. She is attending Northeast Mississippi Community College and is currently pursuing an Associate degree in Nursing. She is employed as an assistant at West Union Medical Clinic. The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Randy Jeter of Myrtle. He is the grandson of Mr. Gilbert and Margaret Koon of Myrtle and the late Walter and Annie Jeter. He graduated from New Albany High School in 2004 and also received a Liberal Arts degree from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2007. He is employed with City of New Albany Parks and Recreation. The couple will exchange vows May 2, 2009 at 6 p.m. at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle. The officiating minister will be Brother Jerry W. Lowery. There will be a reception following the ceremony in the Family Life Center. No formal invitations are being sent out. Family and friends are invited. Following a honeymoon in Savannah, Ga., the couple will reside at their home in Myrtle.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...