Newby, Jeter to wed May 2
Mr. Alan Newby and Ms. Sandy Newby of Myrtle are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Lauren Brooke Newby of Myrtle to Samuel Chase Jeter of Myrtle. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. lee Allan (Bo) and Connie Garrison of Myrtle and Mr. Reece and Francis Newby of Myrtle. She graduated from West Union Attendance Center from 2007. She is attending Northeast Mississippi Community College and is currently pursuing an Associate degree in Nursing. She is employed as an assistant at West Union Medical Clinic. The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Randy Jeter of Myrtle. He is the grandson of Mr. Gilbert and Margaret Koon of Myrtle and the late Walter and Annie Jeter. He graduated from New Albany High School in 2004 and also received a Liberal Arts degree from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2007. He is employed with City of New Albany Parks and Recreation. The couple will exchange vows May 2, 2009 at 6 p.m. at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle. The officiating minister will be Brother Jerry W. Lowery. There will be a reception following the ceremony in the Family Life Center. No formal invitations are being sent out. Family and friends are invited. Following a honeymoon in Savannah, Ga., the couple will reside at their home in Myrtle.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...