Rossell, Niswonger to wed April 18
Allen and Susan Rossell of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Miss Kari Dawn Rossell of New Albany to Mr. George “Trey” Edward Niswonger III of Pontotoc.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Cary and Wilma Cobb of New Albany, Darrell Rossell of Ingomar, the late Mary Greer Rossell, and the late Phillip Strawn,
She is a 2005 honors graduate from New Albany High School, a 2008 graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College, and will graduate from the University of Mississippi in August 2009, where she is currently pursuing a BBA degree in Marketing.
The prospective groom is the son of George and Pam Niswonger of Pontotoc. He is the grandson of Bobbie Robbins of Pontotoc, Ms. Patricia Robbins of Illinois, and Mr. and Mrs. Niswonger of Missouri. He is a 2003 graduate of North Pontotoc Attendance Center and a 2008 graduate of Itawamba Community College, where he received an Associate’s degree in Computer Service and Networking.
The couple will exchange vows on April 18, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Union Hill Methodist Church with a reception to follow.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...