Rossell, Niswonger to wed April 18
Allen and Susan Rossell of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Miss Kari Dawn Rossell of New Albany to Mr. George “Trey” Edward Niswonger III of Pontotoc.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Cary and Wilma Cobb of New Albany, Darrell Rossell of Ingomar, the late Mary Greer Rossell, and the late Phillip Strawn,
She is a 2005 honors graduate from New Albany High School, a 2008 graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College, and will graduate from the University of Mississippi in August 2009, where she is currently pursuing a BBA degree in Marketing.
The prospective groom is the son of George and Pam Niswonger of Pontotoc. He is the grandson of Bobbie Robbins of Pontotoc, Ms. Patricia Robbins of Illinois, and Mr. and Mrs. Niswonger of Missouri. He is a 2003 graduate of North Pontotoc Attendance Center and a 2008 graduate of Itawamba Community College, where he received an Associate’s degree in Computer Service and Networking.
The couple will exchange vows on April 18, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Union Hill Methodist Church with a reception to follow.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...