Letson, Ausburn to wed May 9
Bob and Dale Letson of Blue Springs are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Janet Letson of Blue Springs to Tommy Ausburn of Myrtle. The bride-elect graduated from East Union Attendance Center in 1989 and also received an LPN degree from Itawamba Community College in 2007. She is currently employed as a nurse at Graceland Care Center in Pontotoc. The prospective groom is the son of Mike and Sherry Ausburn and the late Cheryl Smithey of Myrtle. He graduated from West Union Attendance Center from 1995. He is currently employed at Union Grocery. The couple will exchange vows on May 9, 2009 at 3 p.m. at Blue Springs Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Neil Davis. There will be a reception following the ceremony at Blue Springs Baptist Church and family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...