NAHS opens 2009 golf campaign
NAHS started their 2009 golf campaign March 5 at the Oaks Country Club. The Bulldogs finished 2nd and 4th in boys action, while the girls picked up a first place finish.
The varsity boys picked up 2nd place with a team score of 166.
Austin Holt, Laden Stanford, Peyton Dunlap and Sam Cooper all scored a 42, while Tucker Holmes shot 40.
New Albany’s JV squad finished 4th with a team score of 177.
Blake Conlee led with a 38, followed by Sam Jackson Dunnam 48, Holt Garrett 44, Ryne Stanford 47, Joseph King 50, Cody Cissim 51 andCaleb Mitchell 52.
Itawamba finished first in the match with a team score of 164, while Oxford finished in third with a 175.
The Lady Bulldogs took on the Lady Chargers of Oxford and finished in first with a 107 overall.
Haley Berryhill finished with a 55, Jenna Davis 52, Kellie Skinner 72, and Kaitly Cochran 61
Oxford finished with a 134.
NAHS will next be in action on March 12 at Natchez Trace, where they will face Itawamba AHS and Tupelo.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer