Mary Kathryn Bryan and William Vardaman Hall to wed Feb. 6
Travis and Angie Bryan and the late Mary Bryan of Blue Springs are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Mary Kathryn Bryan of Blue Springs to William Vardaman Hall of New Albany.
The bride-elect’s grandparents are Roger and Mary Lynn Rakestraw of Blue Springs and Evelyn Bryan and the late Baremore Bryan Jr. (Lefty) of Guntown, Miss.
She graduated from East Union Attendance Center in 2007 and now works at BanCorp South in Sherman.
The prospective groom is the son of Jerry and Mittianne Hall of New Albany. His grandparents are Midlred Nanney and the late N. W. Nanney, Hazel Hall, the late Marlin Lamar Hall and Marjorie Hall, all of New Albany.
He also attended East Union Attendance Center and is currently employed at Hall and Hall Construction.
The wedding will take place on February 6, 2009 at 7 p.m. at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church with Bro. Lou Zemek as the officiating minister. There will be a reception following the wedding at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, CAC. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- UPDATE: Gazette moving to new location today April 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...