Donie P. Rakestraw
Donie P. Rakestraw will celebrate her 100th birthday on February 14, 2009. She is the daughter of Melinda and Zack Pickens. Rakestarw was born February 14, 1909, still lives at home by herself and enjoys crocheting and cooking Sunday dinner. She has outlived all 10 of her brothers and sisters, her two children and husband. Friends and family will attend the birthday celebration.
Pictured from left to right, bottom row: Susan Rakestraw, Zoee Rakestraw, Claden Rakestraw, Donie Rakestraw, Reese Ruth, and Nick Rakestraw. From left to right, back row: Jason Ruth, Christy R. Pitts, Sunni Rakestraw, Starla R. Ruth, Skyla Rakestraw and Kylee Sue. Not pictured are Bobbie, Tim, Wally, Joyce, and Amber Rakestraw.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...