Sherman News 01/16/08
The Sherman Public Library has started line dancing classes on Monday nights from 7 to 8 p.m. Instructor TJ Nevins and dance partner Bob Waters are teaching the classes. For more information, contact Celisa Russell at the Sherman Library at 840-2513.
Bro. Joe Connell of Sherman Church of Christ is still doing well on his month-long mission trip in Africa.
Clay Foster, Jr. is doing an excellent job preaching in Bro. Joe Connells absence.
The Sherman Church of Christ Youth will have a lock-in Friday, January 18.
The Sherman Church of Christ Youth devotional will be Sunday, Jan. 20, after the evening service.
Justin Varnon is leading the Waterbrook youth Bible study on Wed. nights.
The Waterbrook Valentine banquet with a sit down dinner is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 16, in the Sherman Library conference room. Entertainment will be provided. This banquet will aslo serve as a benefit for youth camp.
Justin Varnon will be leading a camp in Birmingham during spring break week, March 10 – 14. Jason Varnon will be leading the worship at the camp.
A wonderful crowd of 115 attended the Waterbrook Christmas Eve candlelight service.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...