I hope all of my fellow Falcons are starting to get back into the swing of things with the progression of the new year. This week doesn’t offer the usual case of chaos, but we still have a few events to tend to. Monday, January 14, was the night of the Spelling Bee at the courthouse. Ingomar entered three competitors. Sam Sanders of the fourth grade , Rebecca Owens of the fifth grade, and Chance Mayo of the eighth grade, competed in the event. Thursday, January 17, The Junior High Union County Tournament will begin at West Union. The Ingomar girls play that night against East Union. The Boys will play Monday, January 21. Results will be announced at a later time. FBLA competition will take place on Thursday, January 17, at ICC in Tupelo. Ingomar would like to wish our 39 students who will be competing the best of luck in this event. There will be a Booster club meeting on Thursday, January 17, in the library at 6:00. All members are encouraged to attend. Those are the major events on the agenda this week for Ingomar. Joshua 24:15 says: “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua didn’t ask anyone about serving God. He knew that he was going to serve God no matter what anyone thought. A time is coming for every person to choose who they will serve. My prayer is that anyone and everyone who reads this article will choose God. I hope everyone has a great week. God Bless You!!!
- Burdette to lead Bulldogs May 19, 2015
- State of the Region meeting set for Wednesday May 22, 2015
- MHP to step up enforcement over holiday weekend May 22, 2015
- Kids’ cooking class offered next week May 22, 2015
- Frazier memorial motorcycle ride will be Saturday May 22, 2015
- NAHS administrator chosen Principal of the Year May 22, 2015
- Cancer Relay for Life date will be June 5 May 22, 2015
- Award-winning writer doesn’t follow the rules May 22, 2015
- Spray park in sportsplex opens Saturday May 22, 2015
- Office will be open Saturday morning for absentee voting May 22, 2015
- Jackie Roland: Does anyone know if they are planning to put natur...
- Ron Smith: It is crazy how many parts there are to a garage d...
- whoknows: Correction. They're on track to become the first ...
- whoknows: Should get a beverage supply company to set up a b...
- David: While many Countries around the world have similar...
Coaching Changes cotton states baseball league cotton states high school league east union East Union Basketball East Union Football East Union High School East Union Lady Urchins East Union Softball East Union Urchins feature featured friday night lights Hickory Flat Basketball Hickory Flat High School Hickory Flat Rebels Hotbed Classic Ingomar Basketball Ingomar Falcons Ingomar High School Ingomar Lady Falcons Ingomar Softball Mitchell column Mitchell opinion MS Myrtle Myrtle Basketball Myrtle Hawks myrtle high school Myrtle Lady Hawks Myrtle Softball New Albany New Albany Basketball New Albany Bulldogs new albany football New Albany High School New Albany Lady Bulldogs sports Union County Union County sports West Union Basketball West Union Eagles West Union High School West Union Lady Eagles West Union Softball