Chris and Kim McCullough of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Chloe Madison McCullough.
Chloe was born at 10:03 p.m. on October 22, 2007 at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany. She was six pounds, three ounces and measured 19 inches long.
Grandparents are Gerald Dillard, Jonathan and Denice Tutor, David and Betty McCullough, all of New Albany.
Chloes great-grandparents are Benny and Margie Adair of New Albany, GW and Dianne Dillard of Ecru and Lyna Branch of Houston.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...