Wilbur Glenn Kidd, 78
Wilbur Glenn Kidd, 78, of New Albany, died Monday, Oct. 29, 2007, at his home. He was a Baptist.
Services were at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2007, at Browning Funeral Home Chapel in Ecru with the Rev. Charlie Swords officiating. Interment was in Shady Grove Cemetery. Browning Funeral Home handled arrangements.
Survivors include two sisters, Loyce Kidd Hill of New Albany and Janette Kidd Tubbs (Bobby) of Southaven; one brother, Charles J. Kidd of New Albany; two sisters-in-law, Shirley Robbins and Barbara Kidd; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Alford Maxie Kidd and Maudie Ophelia Clayton Kidd; two brothers, Raymond Kidd and Herbert Kidd; a sister-in-law, Virginia Kidd; and a brother-in-law, the Rev. Ben Hill.
Pallbearers were Scotty Kidd, Rodney Tubbs, Jimmy Kidd, Glenn Hill, Howard Hill and Jackie Hill.
Honorary pallbearers were David Kidd, Barry Kidd,Shawn Tubbs, Steve Hill, Joseph Cross, Dustin Cross, Andy Wilbanks, Terry Baker, Chad Hill, Clay Kidd, Landon Kidd, Caleb Kidd, Jacob Kidd and Lee, Benjamin, Josh and Chad.
Visitation was Wednesday until service time at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...