Carolyn Ann Howard, 65
Carolyn Ann Howard, 65, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. She was born Jan. 3, 1942, in Union County to Perry Canerdy and the late Ruth Myrick Canerdy. She was a member of Moss Hill Baptist Church and a retired furniture factory worker.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at United Funeral Chapel with Bro. Kenny Adair officiating. Interment will be in Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include her daughter, Selena Murry and her husband, Keith; her son, Andy Howard and his wife, Tonya, all of New Albany; her father, Perry Canerdy of New Albany; two sisters, Pat Lawrence and Chris Hefner, both of New Albany; the father of her children, Hayes Howard and his wife, Mary Ann; eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her mother; two sons, Allen and Charles Howard and one grandson, Curtis Howard.
Pallbearers were Andy Howard, Keith Murry, Ronald Howard, Michael Argo, Paul Rakestraw, Randy Hill, Nathan Hefner and Luke Hefner.
Visitation was from 5 until 9 p.m., Thursday.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...