Carolyn Ann Howard, 65
Carolyn Ann Howard, 65, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. She was born Jan. 3, 1942, in Union County to Perry Canerdy and the late Ruth Myrick Canerdy. She was a member of Moss Hill Baptist Church and a retired furniture factory worker.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at United Funeral Chapel with Bro. Kenny Adair officiating. Interment will be in Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include her daughter, Selena Murry and her husband, Keith; her son, Andy Howard and his wife, Tonya, all of New Albany; her father, Perry Canerdy of New Albany; two sisters, Pat Lawrence and Chris Hefner, both of New Albany; the father of her children, Hayes Howard and his wife, Mary Ann; eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her mother; two sons, Allen and Charles Howard and one grandson, Curtis Howard.
Pallbearers were Andy Howard, Keith Murry, Ronald Howard, Michael Argo, Paul Rakestraw, Randy Hill, Nathan Hefner and Luke Hefner.
Visitation was from 5 until 9 p.m., Thursday.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...